HRS 2010 Core (Final, Version 2.0)
January 30, 2013
The HRS 2010 Core Final Release (Version 2.0) is now available.
The following corrections have been made to the 2010 Core Final data:
- Three cases were dropped because during the course of 2012 fieldwork they were determined to be not eligible for the HRS. The HHID and PN for the dropped cases are: 532056 010; 531939 020; 536094 010;
- In addition, corrections were made to HHID and PN for two respondents. The ID changes are: 915463 010 to 501842 020; 915463 020 to 501842 010;
- Six variables have been added to the preload data file PR_R. The added variables are: MZ142_2, MZ143_2, MZ142_3, MZ143_3, MZ142_4, MZ143_4;
- The variable MJ166M has been updated with 1,063 respondents. All of the 1,063 respondents are from the Middle Baby Boom cohort;
- In sections I and LB the variable MEFTASSIGN has been dropped. Please refer to the variable EFTFASSIGN in the cross wave tracker;
- Also in section I, the variables MNURSHM and the sample tracking variable MPMELIG have been added;
- Removed 97 duplicate lines from E_MC.