Data Products » Restricted Data » Application Overview » Part VII
VII. Post-Approval Modification of the Restricted Data Agreement
Changes to your research environment or research plans may require modification of the terms of the original agreements permitting access to HRS restricted data sets. Examples would be alterations in the terms of federal funding, modifications to the research plan, adding a restricted data product, staffing changes, changes in data security plan resulting from a new or modified research environment. or taking advantage of newly released restricted data products.
- MiCDA Enclave VDI
- To request a new or updated data product, submit: A Restricted Data Products Order Form listing the new data products being requested.
- Changes to the Research Plan: Forward a copy of the modified document, with proposed changes flagged.
- Traditonal License
- Changes in the terms of your federal funding: Obtain a copy of your new federal research grant or contract award letter(s). Forward this copy, together with a memorandum outlining the funding changes.
- Changes to the Research Plan or Data Security plan: Forward a copy of the modified document, with proposed changes flagged.
- Adding a new user: Forward a Supplemental Agreement with Research Staff for Use of Restricted Data. All requests for adding a user must address the user's location, how the user will access the data, and any resulting changes to the data security plan.)
- Terminating a user: Send a memorandum signed by the restricted data Principal Investigator
- Change of Principal Investigator: Contact HRS.
- If you wish to request a new or updated data product, submit:
All requests for modifications should be sent via electronic mail to the HRS Restricted Data Applications Processing Team.
|Electronic Mail||HRS Restricted Data Applications Processing (email@example.com)|
|Postal Address||HRS Restricted Data Application Processing|
Survey Research Center
P.O. Box 1248
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48106-1248
|Courier Address||HRS Restricted Data Application Processing|
Survey Research Center
426 Thompson Street, Room 3410
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104-2321
|Note: Include the HRS Project Number on all correspondence.|