Data Products » Restricted Data » Application Overview » Part VI
VI. Post-Approval Modification of the Restricted Data Agreement
It is possible that changes in your research environment may necessitate modification of the terms of the original agreements that permitted you to access HRS restricted data sets. Examples of such changes would be alterations in the terms of your federal funding, modifications to your research plan, staffing changes, changes in your data protection plan resulting from a new or modified research environment. or the release of new restricted data products.
- If you are informing us of changes in the terms of your federal funding, obtain a copy of your new federal research grant or contract award letter(s). Then forward this copy, together with a memorandum outlining funding changes, to the address below.
- If you wish to modify any of the following, you should forward a copy of the modified document,
with proposed changes flagged, to the address below:
- Research Plan
- Restricted Data Protection Plan
- Supplemental Agreement with Research Staff for Use of Restricted Data
- If you wish to request a new or updated data product, submit:
|Requests for restricted data access agreement modification should be sent to:|